Chilli Chicken & Stir Fry Vegetable Pasta
Shredded chicken breast fillets marinaded in a chilli spice mix, fried with mixed vegetables in a thick tomato sauce served with fusilli pasta.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
300 g chicken breast fillets
1/2 tsp season all
1 tsp hot chilli powder
1/4 tsp ground white pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp hot curry powder
300 g fusilli pasta
300 g mixed stir fry vegetables (White cabbage, carrot, green cabbage, broccoli, white onion and red pepper)
500 g Dolmio intense chilli bolognese sauce
Salt to taste
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Wash the chicken and chop into small pieces.
2. Add the season all, chilli powder, white pepper, garlic powder, thyme and curry powder to the chicken then mix together with your hands.
3. Boil the pasta in hot water for 15-20 minutes (add salt to taste).
4. Whilst the pasta is cooking, add the seasoned chicken to a saucepan heated with vegetable oil to high heat. Stir continuously for 5-10 minutes or until all the chicken has turned white.
5. Turn off the heat, then start shredding the chicken using a knife and fork. Put the chicken under medium heat, then add in the stir fry vegetables. Cook for 5-10 minutes with occasional stirring.
6. Drain water from the cooked pasta using a strainer.
7. Add the bolognese sauce to the saucepan and mix all the ingredients together. Add salt to taste. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
8. Add the pasta to the saucepan and mix all the ingredients together. Cook for 3 minutes then remove from heat.
9. Serve with salad (serving suggestion)
Have you made this recipe? Comment and rate below.