Spicy Papa Garlic Chicken
Tender chicken drumsticks marinated then baked in a delicious spicy paprika and garlic season mix
Prep time: 15 minutes
marinate time: min 2 hour
cooking time: ~2 hours
~1.5 kg chicken drumsticks
1 tbsp season all
2 tbsp paprika
1/4 onion salt
3 medium onions
2 scotch bonnets
5 garlic cloves
1/4-1/2 cup water
4 tbsp olive oil/ vegetable oil
1. Place the chicken drumsticks in a dish then add the season all, paprika and onion salt. Mix together well with your hands
2. In a food processor add the water, onions, garlic and scotch bonnets. Blend to form a rough paste
3. Spoon the blended mix over the chicken.
4. Wear some gloves then mix all the ingredients together with your hands.
5. Marinate the chicken for a minimum of 2 hours in the fridge
6. Add the oil over the chicken then place the chicken to a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
7. Turn over the chicken after 40 minutes. Use a spoon to coat the chicken with the extra marinade at the bottom of the dish
8. Place the chicken back in the oven, then cook for a further 40 minutes before turning over a second time
9. Cook the chicken for a further 30 minutes before serving
Have you made this recipe? Comment and rate below.