Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs
Roasted boneless chicken thighs stuffed with a tasty herb and spiced pork stuffing, rapped with honey glazed streaky bacon
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
400g pork meat
8 streaky bacon
2 cloves of garlic
1 small onion
1cm stem ginger
2 handfuls of fresh parsely, chopped
2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
3/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp chicken seasoning/ salt and pepper/ season all
50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tsp runny honey
1/4 cup water
Lemon zest from half a lemon
2 green chillies, chopped (optional)
1. Wash then season the chicken with season all or salt & pepper to taste. Place to one side.
2.Add the onion, garlic, ginger, ground white pepper, 1/2 tsp salt and water to a blender. Blend to form a rough paste
3. Add the pork meat to a bowl. Add the parsley, thyme, blended paste, cheese, 1/4 tsp salt, lemon zest and green chillies (optional). Mixed together well with your hands.
4. Form 8 small sausages from the pork meat (sausages shouldn't be longer than the chicken thighs)
5. Place the chicken thighs skinned side facing down on a plate and open them out. Place the sausage in the centre of each thigh and folded the chicken around it
6. Wrap each chicken thigh with a rasher of bacon, with the seam under the chicken.
7. Place the chicken thighs in a oven dish and drizzle and brush with honey.
8. Place in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Turn over after 30 minutes. Cook for a further 30 minutes or until evenly browned on both sides
Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs Goes Great With:
Do you love chicken? Check out other chicken recipes
Have you made this recipe? Comment and rate below.